Printers running Windows 11 or 10 might be in an offline or online state. Everybody wants to be able to print on their default printer right away. One should be aware that just because a printer is down doesn’t indicate it’s been taken out of service. An Epson printer offline error or a problem with the printer driver could lead it to become inactive.
Epson Printer Not Working? Set the Status of a Printer to “Online”
Your Epson printer says offline? Chances that you overlooked turning it off. Let’s repair it, then:
- Start the printer again and check the connectivity.
- Modify the printer status
- Use the printer diagnostic tool
- Delete and Reinstall Printer
After attempting each one, be careful to check the status.
Method 1: Start the Printer Again and Check the Connectivity
The printer might have gone into an idle state if it has been connected for a while. Even though it shouldn’t turn the printer off, you never know. To see if it fixed the issue, try turning it off, waiting about a minute, and then turning it on.
Check this crucial suggestion next. Ensure the printer is turned on, connected to a power source, and linked to the computer. Examine the wifi or ethernet connection. Repair this by checking the USB cord and the USB port.
Method 2: Modify the Printer’s Status
- Open Windows Settings by pressing Win + 1.
- Click Devices, then select Printers & Scanners.
- Click on the Open queue after choosing the printer whose status you want to modify.
- Select Printer Offline from the Print Queue window. The notice “This action will transform the printer from offline to online” will appear on the screen.
- After you confirm, the printer’s status will be changed to online.
Before changing the status, you might need to empty the print queue.
Method 3: Execute the Printer Troubleshooter
Printer Troubleshooter, a component of Windows’ internal troubleshooting package, can assist with resolving driver problems, connectivity issues, restarting printer-related services, and more.
- Select Printer Troubleshooter and launch it by going to Settings > Update and Security > Troubleshoot
- It helps you in resolving the Epson printer says offline condition.
Method 4: Add and Remove Printer
It would be preferable to delete the printer from the system and install it again if nothing else works. It is a straightforward procedure that can also involve downloading the OEMs application and the driver.
Go to Devices > Printers and Scanners, select the printer you want to remove, and then click Remove device. Unplug the printer from the computer.
- Reconnect the printer, and Windows should add it and the driver once more.
- Reinstallation will put the printer back online.
Click on Add a printer or scanner and then on the link that says “The printer that I want isn’t listed” if it doesn’t appear. After that, you can manually add it.
Hope one of these suggestions was able to assist you in Epson printer offline to online status or restoring it to online status.If you no more info visit our website epsonprintersupportpro.
Write For Us|Singinnews